Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Life as an Addict

This is my blog regarding different addictions I am currently struggling to getaway from. You can call me I Addict. I Addict because whenever I attend my regular support group, we used to introduce ourselves during the sessions, I, (my name), an addict. I am a member of different Anonymous Philippines groups whose members are drug addicts, alcoholics, sexaholics, gamblers, etc. I would like to remain anonymous in this blog as I will be revealing more of my life as an addict as I go thru battling this menace. I am from the Philippines and I am a father to three beautiful kids and a husband to a very pretty wife. I am doing this as a form of chronicling my life as an addict to help in my therapy of ridding these habits that I've been accustomed to for more than 20 years now. In doing so, I hope you learn something from it and possibly save some souls from becoming addicts themselves.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom to know the difference."